Here are the last photos from our trip home. As you'll notice, I was very bad about taking photos with the fam. Must do better next trip home.
First stop, the NC Zoo, located conveniently close to my parents' house.
We got to watch the seal feeding/training
The last photos are from Sally's wedding, the day before we left.
Posing with the lovely bride
We've been back in HK for a week now. On our way home in the taxi, our driver burped (very audibly) three times, and that was when we really knew we were back. We were very happy to find that our apartment was not taken over by mold while we were gone, thanks to the two dehumidifiers we left running while we were gone. Some of our friends were not so fortunate. Nate had to return to work immediately, but I've been enjoying this time to get things done around the house and so forth. I'm organizing things, cooking a lot, cleaning, and sprucing up the house (curtains, plants, and maybe paint soon). One more week until teacher workdays begin...