We've made it to the third trimester! Hard to believe-- well, at least it's hard to believe until I look down and can't see my feet. I have to admit, I'm a bit attached to the belly and wonder if I'll miss it. Baby D is moving all over the place these days (and nights), and I just love feeling and watching my belly move with him! I've even started feeling his hiccups this past week!
We went for a check up two weeks ago, and everything looked good. Our doctor estimated based on measurements that Baby D weighed a little under 2 lbs. Right on target. We're going back again on Monday, and will have to go every 2 weeks from now on (until the last month when it changes to weekly visits).
Here's a photo of the basketball under my shirt:
Speaking of nesting, something possessed me to try to bake bread- from scratch- for the first time last weekend. Here is one of the 3 loaves I made. It's Nate's family's Shredded Wheat bread, and it turned out quite yummy! It was a bit difficult to find all of the ingredients in HK, so I modified slightly.
