- This morning he just randomly said "three bags full" right after we had been listening to Baa Baa Black Sheep.
- Last week he started pointing in the sky and saying, "Airplane!" anytime he heard an airplane. We had pointed them out to him, but didn't realize he would make the connection of the sound of the airplane without seeing the actual airplane.
- A couple of days ago I said, "Bye guys!" and Finley repeated, "Bye guys!" after me.
- Finley has started saying rhythms he hears in his favorite songs or in music class. For example, we'll say "bah" to a rhythm like 1-2-3&4 or 1--&3-4. He has now started doing it on his on with a variety of rhythms!
- Finley knows the word "almost". When I think about it, it is quite a useful word that I say to him frequently. "We're almost home." or "I'm almost finished changing your diaper." Now when Finley wants something to be over, he'll start saying, "Almost! Almost!"
Okay, enough bragging about my adorable and amazing child. Back to my school work.