We're leaving for the States on Thursday morning, so I'm trying to get caught up on some blogging before we go. We have so much to do, so the narrative is going to be short. If you want to know more, ask us in person or on Skype! :)
We found this moving polar bear Christmas tree when we went to dim sum after church one Sunday. It was a bit creepy. Yes, that's Finley with his finger up his nose.
The next few photos are from an outing to Ocean Park.
We went out to brunch on the Jumbo Floating Restaurant with friends for my birthday. Unfortunately we didn't think to take a photo with the whole group!
My actual birthday. Steak and champagne, a great way to ring in a new decade.
Look at this cute girl! Don't you just want to eat her up?
Finley and I made a gingerbread house today...with a little help from IKEA.
He was so excited about the candy. I couldn't really find the appropriate gingerbread house types of candy I wanted, but Finley was perfectly happy with the M&Ms I bought ("Nim an Nims"). Do you have any idea how many times I had to say, "Dip the candy in the icing and stick it on. Stop licking it or it's not going to stick."
Finley was sad to see the icing go when we were all finished. And now he just keeps asking when we can eat the house.
And for a little Elise video, CLICK HERE. That's all for now...



