Monday, March 25, 2013

Funny Finley

A few cute Finley sayings for your entertainment:
  • We usually all say a blessing together before dinner, but Finley wasn't in the mood to say it with us tonight.  His remarks: "I didn't say the bless you."
  • It was barely sprinkling as we were walking to the grocery store.  Finley had on a rain jacket so his top half was dry, but he was wearing shorts and his legs were getting a little wet.  He declared, "Mommy, my legs are raining!"
  • We were going to have an Easter egg hunt and lunch with friends after church yesterday, so naturally Finley wanted to just skip church and go straight to the egg hunt.  His comment: "I don't want to go to Monday school!  I want to go to the egg hunt right now!"  (And he then proceeded to call it "Monday school" about three more times. :)
And guess what sweet baby girl is 6 months old today!!  A separate post on that coming soon...