Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Few More April Photos

Here are a few more photos to catch us up before April slips away from us.

Finley started at a real preschool the week of his birthday.  He is still getting used to it, but overall is doing well with the transition.  They've already been on a field trip to the science museum, too!  Let me tell you-- it made me feel really old to sign a field trip permission slip.

Here's miss Elise playing after church one Sunday.  Love that smile!


And how cute is that bum up in the air to sleep?

Cracks me up when she makes this face!

Lastly, here are a few photos from the space-themed baby shower my friend Karla and I threw this past weekend for Kathryn.  I made the Baby Taylor banner, which I'm very proud of since I'm not especially crafty.  (Don't be surprised if you see something similar at Elise's first birthday!)