Friday, June 14, 2013

8 Months Old, Part 2

So here's part 2 to Elise's 8-month-old blog post, including the debut photo of those two teeth I told you about!



Elise went to the doctor a week or so ago.  She was 28 inches long (85%) and 17 lbs (45%).  Over the past month, per the doctor's advice, I've tried adding a little dairy back into my diet.  Elise was not a fan.  She spit up more (yes, even solid foods like carrots and green beans) and got eczema again that just wouldn't go away.  So the doctor said no more dairy again and gave us some prescription cream to clear up the eczema.  I'll be honest, I do feel a bit sorry for myself that I can't have any dairy at all again (dairy is in EVERYTHING!), especially with our trip to the States coming up.  But I'm more worried about when Elise may be able to have dairy herself.  I really hope she outgrows this in the next few months.  Even if she doesn't, we have so much for which to be thankful.  She's a happy, healthy, adorable baby!