Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Elise!

Things have been crazy, but I'm getting the birthday photos for our special 2-year-old up as quickly as possible.  It actually took Elise a few days to own up to being 2, as she apparently so enjoyed being 1.   I would say, "You're 2 now!  Yay!" and Elise would say, "No, I 1 year old," and shake her head like I was being silly to suggest such a thing.  

Finley gave Elise her first gift, a bath tub for Baby.  


Granny and Papa gave Elise dress-up clothes and play jewelry that she wanted to wear much of the day.


Sneaking a birthday kiss.






Our gift was a (second-hand) doll house and some new dolls.  Both kids are really enjoying it!  Elise likes to make the dolls use the little wooden potty, and Finley likes to put the dolls to sleep and cover the whole house with a blanket.

Chef-in-training, thanks to the Crisps!


P.S. Sorry I don't have photos up of all the gifts she received.  But thanks to everyone!!