We went to the doctor and sonographer today for our big halfway point visit. I'm going to keep this post brief, because I have to go pack for my trip home to Jen's wedding, but the doctor visit went great! All of the baby's body parts looked like they're developing appropriately, and he's still measuring a week older than my due date. Sonographer said 99% chance it's a boy. The coolest part was probably that the baby had the hiccups during the sonogram, so we could see his chest hiccupping!
Here's the growing belly!
We got a copy of the sonogram on DVD and tons of photos, but I didn't have time to scan them at school this afternoon. So, I took a quick photo of a couple of them...not good quality at all because of the shiny paper, but you can get the idea for now.
This is a picture of the baby's profile. There's a hand up by his mouth...maybe sucking his thumb?
Once I get back from the trip, I'll see about trying to scan these photos and more so you can get a better view. Off to pack now!