Monday, July 12, 2010

Photos Coming Soon!

Just a quick update: We've already been to the beach with my family and are now in MI with Nate's family. Finley is having a great time meeting lots of new family and friends. Once we get back to NC in a little less than a week, I promise I'll work on the blog! Lots of new photos and video to put on there, but internet access has been limited at the beach and in MI.

Finley did quite well with his flights to the US and those to MI. He got a bit bored and fussy for a little while on the long flight, so Nate and I took turns standing in the bulkhead and bouncing him for a couple of hours. I probably got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep during those 36 hours, and Nate got just a little more than that.

The first night back was rough, with Finley waking up every 2 or 3 hours and spitting up more than normal (we have a photo of that I'll post later), but within 24 hours or so, he was on the new schedule. I can't believe he adjusted that quickly! He started sleep between 5-7 hours in a row for the next couple of weeks- awesome!- but recently has been waking up every 3 or 4 hours again and eating more. Probably another growth spurt. Babies often have one around 3 months, so he's right on schedule!

More soon...