Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween Photos & (Almost) 7 Mo. Stats

Okay, so I'm a little late getting these photos posted, but here goes. We dressed Finley up as a pumpkin for Halloween. He went to "Book-o-ween" (dress up as your favorite book character) at HKIS, but we didn't get any photos that day so we had to recreate the event at home. Finley was too busy visiting with people and nursing at Book-o-ween for photos. It was a pretty funny site, me nursing a pumpkin.



Finley thought the pumpkin was very interesting.


Trying to bite Daddy's nose


My little pumpkin



Don't you love how he holds the pumpkin with his hands and feet?


It was only a matter of time...


It tasted bad, but he couldn't help himself.

We had Finley weighed and measured this week. He's a whopping 28.25 inches long and exactly 19 pounds. So big! He's getting quite heavy to lug around. I need to go to the gym and build up my arm muscles, or else he needs to learn to walk!

In other exciting news, Finley rode in the child seat in the shopping cart today at the grocery store. I hadn't even thought about him being capable of doing that until my friend Sylvia was with me and asked if he was riding in the cart yet. So, I gave it a try, and it was the best shopping trip Finley has ever had! He loved it and didn't even need a toy to play with or anything!