First, here is a photo of Finley's scrunchy nose. It's his favorite new trick, and it's totally cute and funny.
I realized the other day I had never taken any photos of Finley's nursery, so for those of you who are interested, here it is. It's a very small room, so it's quite challenging to even take the photos!
This photo is taken standing in the doorway. Out the window is a beautiful view of the water and mountains, which you can't see in this photo. To the left, behind the little bookcase is Nate's built-in cabinet/closet. I have my clothes in the one in our bedroom, and Nate's clothes are in Finley's room, so poor Finley only gets the dresser for his belongings.


The crib mattress is lowered and the bumpers were removed long ago. Finley is too mobile to be trusted with them. The crib also converts to a toddler bed, so we hope to use it for a long time with Finley and any sibling(s)!

We got the elephant paintings in Bali, and the pillow cover in Thailand last year. Our friends Chris and Kathryn helped us put up the tree wall decal the night I went into labor. It was pretty funny. They came over for dinner and to help with the tree, and I was like, "I think I might be in labor." It didn't hurt much yet, but the contractions were already 5 minutes apart, even from the beginning. Kathryn was like, "Should we leave??" I didn't see any reason for them to, because I wasn't in a lot of pain yet. Several hours later, though, we finally went to the hospital when I was in so much pain I couldn't speak and the contractions were 2 1/2 minutes apart! Ah, memories. So exciting!
