Here's the 2nd batch of photos from Beijing.
This is Finley's (early) birthday gift from my parents. I was blowing it up and he decided to join in and help. Well, he really just wanted an excuse to chew on it.
This is "snack street" where you can find all kinds of yummy creatures to eat. You pick out what you want and they'll fry it for you. The scorpions were still wiggling on their skewers, by the way. Very fresh.

Now, on to our photos from the Great Wall. This was definitely the part of the trip about which I was most excited. I did not anticipate how steep the climb would be! Just a little info- the Great Wall was begun in the 200's BC! Pretty amazing to be around something that old!

Corn on the cob is a very popular snack in China. You can see tons of corn cobs here people have tossed down from the Great Wall.


This last photo, as you may have guessed, was at our apartment before the Beijing trip. Beautiful clouds that day. We will probably never have a view this good anywhere else we live.


