Nate's cousin Jessie came to visit us last week on her way from Australia back to the States. She was doing a masters program there, but is now moving home (and is going to get married this summer!). Here are a few of her photos I took off Facebook.
View from the Peak

Poor Finley has had a rough week this week. On Monday, he got a bad cold and cough. (Goodbye happy baby, and goodbye sleep.) By Wednesday, I also got the cold and Finley wasn't showing any signs of getting better. By Friday morning, he didn't want to eat and just cried all the time, which was loads of fun for both of us. I took him to the doctor, and she said it was likely his cold had turned into a secondary infection, probably walking pneumonia. So now Finley is on an antibiotic to clear up the infection, probiotics to try to help his tummy deal with the antibiotics, fever reducers when needed, etc etc. The good news is he is already starting to perk up a little after 24 hours of being on the antibiotic. He actually ate a decent amount of breakfast this morning (Saturday AM). The bad news is the doctor said things like this often take 3-4 days to improve significantly. I'm just glad it's the weekend now and Nate is here to help for the next 2 days! Hoping we're all back to our healthy selves soon....





