Sunday, July 17, 2011

Michigan, Part II

Finley was honored to be asked to be the ring bearer at Jessie & Custer's wedding while we were in MI. I was in charge of actually getting him down the aisle, and Nate was an usher. Here are a few photos of Finley in his cute little suit.




"Look out or I'll drool on you!"

Unfortunately, since Nate and I were pretty busy during the wedding, we didn't get to take photos there. Here are a couple that aren't very good, but at least you can get the idea. I'm hoping the wedding photographer got a good one...
Basically what happened is I had to lead Finley down the aisle by tempting him with the ring bearer pillow. He followed that pillow and untied the ribbons all the way down the aisle. Success!


A few photos from after the wedding:

The lovely new Mr. & Mrs. Carland




Nate threw Finley down in front of Jessie and Custer and ran so the photographer could try to get a photo with him in it.

One of the reasons we chose the name Finley was because it's not very common. Oddly, another person from the CSA in MI had a boy on the exact same day and named him Finn (not short for Finley). This is him, clearly unhappy to be taking a photo with Finley.


And last, a few goodbye photos on our last day in MI. Thanks to both sides for a wonderful time!