Change is in the air at the Dennison house (er, apartment). Finley is so big he has surpassed the weight limit for having his car seat backwards, so we were forced to turn it around. This is a pretty great change, if you ask me, because it means I've moved back to the front seat after over 17 months of riding in the back with him!

I've also started tutoring a little, as well as some half-day substitute teaching. And I'm helping to lead the mom's Bible study at our church this year. All this is in addition to working on my masters. So that means more time away from the little man than I'm accustomed to. The beauty of it is that all those things are flexible, and I'm in control of my schedule. I can always be there when Finley needs me, which is probably more comforting for me than Finley. Finley, meanwhile, is having lots of playdates and trying to learn how to play and coexist with other toddlers. Finley will be 18 months old next week, so I'll give you more of an update on him then!