P.S. Just because I now know how to make fancy home movies, don't expect it every time. It's a bit time-consuming!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
CEP 800 Assignment, starring Finley!
We just got back from Thailand a couple of days ago (more on that later), and I've been hard at work writing papers and making a digital storytelling project. I won't make you read my papers, but thought you might like to see the finished digital storytelling project since I made it with Finley. The class is one on how technology affects learning. Long story short, the assignment was essentially to pick a theory of learning (I chose behaviorism, specifically operant conditioning), teach something using that theory, and document the learning experience with audio and visual components. Click here to watch the video. Then, of course, I had to write a paper based around an article I read and the experience of creating the video, discussing how the aesthetics of technology affect learning.