Our precious little baby is 11 months old! Only 1 month of official babyhood left, but I'm pretty sure she'll be my baby for a long time to come.
Elise is fully recovered from being sick, having spent the past week trying to make up for all the food she wouldn't eat before. We just can't seem to keep that little belly full! Some of her favorites at the moment are Cheerios, peas, corn, black beans, raisins, pasta, and veggie/meat baby food pouches (like these).
At 11 months, Elise is learning to stand on her own and is developing lots of great personality. She has a terribly cute new expression where she sticks her little lips out, which I hope to capture on camera sometime. One of my favorite times of day with Elise is putting her down for nap/bed. We read books and then she'll turn around in my lap and lay on my chest, sucking her thumb while I sing to her. Wish I could capture that moment and hang on to it forever!



