37 1/2 weeks pregnant-- we're getting close!! I had a doctor visit yesterday to check the progress, and Baby D. seems to be doing well as ever. He's supposedly 7 lbs. now, and his head is down and engaged! That means it could be any day now, or it could still be a couple of weeks. Either way, it's exciting that he's making progress and getting ready to make his appearance! We have our hospital bag (mostly) packed and the baby clothes washed, now we're just waiting on the rest of the nursery furniture to arrive. Hope it comes soon...
Here are a few belly photos. These are from when I was 36 weeks, just before surgery. Nate figured he should take a few just in case anything happened during surgery and Baby D. decided to come early.

My knee progress is slower than I anticipated, but I think I am definitely making good progress, especially considering how the pregnancy complicates things. In addition to avoiding pain medication, I can't take any anti-inflamatories, and my body is having to compensate for a
lot of extra weight and a different center of gravity. All that said, I am getting stronger each day, and my knee is getting a little more flexible each day. Physiotherapy is very painful, but I really want to work as hard as I can so I can get ready for this baby to come!