Nate and I have done basically everything we can for now to get ready for the baby. We're kind of running out of things to do, at least until the rest of our nursery furniture arrives. They're delivering the dresser (which will double as a changing table) and rocker-glider and footrest on Wednesday. Once they come, we will have a lot to do to finish the nursery, but until then it's another waiting game. Things to do once the furniture arrives for the nursery:
- Figure out how to fit all the furniture in our small room!
- Put away all the baby clothes and supplies
- Get a changing mat (can't do that now, because we need to measure the top of the dresser first)
- Put up our giant tree wall decal (it took our friends 4 hours to hang theirs, but I'm hoping ours will be faster!)
- Find, buy, and hang shelves on the walls (easier said than done since the walls are concrete and we have no drill, not to mention that I have no idea where to find any shelves to somewhat match our cherry-colored furniture)
- Other decorations?
So everyone cross your fingers that I don't lose my mind sitting around waiting for the baby to come, the furniture to come, and my knee to heal! Lord, grant me patience...