Kung Hei Fat Choy! We are officially in the Year of the Rabbit now. Nate is away in Boston this week, hiring teachers, so Finley and I are rocking it single-parent style again (not fun). Nate has tried to talk to Finley over Skype, but I think it really confuses Finley.
So Finley is almost in the double digits now. In exactly one week he'll be 10 months old! Really hard to believe. Here are some things he's doing these days:
- Standing momentarily (max 2 minutes) completely by himself- not holding onto anything! (I almost teared up the first time he did it.)
- "Cruising" all the way around the coffee table- he side steps and holds on with his hands
- Fast crawling!
- Constantly pulling up on everything, and he can get himself back into a sitting position without falling
- Getting really good at picking up small objects (and putting them in his mouth)
- Loves to eat cheese and onion bagels
- Has 4 teeth
- Can "razz" with just his lips or with his tongue, too

Modeling his lovely sweater from Nate's aunt Sue-- thanks!

