Monday, April 23, 2012

Videos!

I'm trying to catch up on videos, so here are a couple to get us started.  The first link is to the videos from Langkawi.  If you've already seen the video I posted previously of breakfast in Langkawi, skip over the first couple of minutes.  There are new clips during the second half of the video.  :)  Click here for the Langkawi video.

If you only have time for one video today, check this one out.  It is Finley helping me read his current favorite book, We're Going on a Bear Hunt.  At the end, he has a little fun pretending to make calls on the phone we use to buzz people into our apartment.  It's pretty cute.  Click here for the Bear Hunt/phone video.

I promise I will post about Finley's birthday soon!  You can blame it being late on all the school work I've been doing.