...GIRL!!!
We went back to the doctor today and got lots of super exciting news!
1. It's a girl! We actually found out at the last appointment that they thought it was a girl, but we didn't want to tell anyone yet, because at that point it was so early that she was only 70-80% sure, not to mention that the little lady modestly had her legs crossed and bent. Today, Grace said it is definitely a girl! As you can see from the photo, I insisted on buying a little something to celebrate. :)
2. The baby and I keep measuring 5 days too big, so the doctor changed my due date to Oct. 12th. That makes me 16 weeks 3 days today!
3. The subchorionic hemorrhage (the bleeding) has reabsorbed so much that Grace said I can have a "normal" pregnancy now and I can even start exercising! I need to get this body back in shape...at least, once I get through my finals in the next week. Praise God for this healing!
Things are really getting fun now in this pregnancy. I've been feeling the baby move for the last week, and the nausea is about 75% gone. I'm still pretty tired, but not unbearably so. And now we can get serious about picking baby names!

