- When Finley gets hurt we call it a "boo boo", but recently he decided to call it a "booby" instead. (No, he has NOT heard that word before, at least not from us!). Combine this with the fact that Finley likes to talk about how "big" everything is, and you get him talking unknowingly about having "big boobies". Yikes! Need to put a stop to that one!
- I often make muffins and have them for breakfast. Finley's only other association with muffins is the song, "Do You Know the Muffin Man?" So Finley says to me each morning, "Mommy eat a muffin man for breakfast."
- Caterpillar= "calopito"
- When reading Peter Rabbit, I said, "Mrs. Rabbit put Peter to bed with a dose of camomile tea, but his sisters had..." Finley shouted, "Mayonnaise!" Where has he even heard that word before?? We never even eat mayonnaise.
- Remote= "marote"
- I was whistling to a song the other day and Finley said, "Mom, no foof!" He couldn't remember the word for whistle, and "foof" was as close as he could get to actually whistling himself. I cracked up, so now he calls it "foofing" all the time just to get a laugh.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Funny Finley
Here are some funny things Finley has been saying recently that made us laugh. Hope they brighten your day, too!