It's official, Baby and I made it to 36 weeks! Now the doctor says I can go back to "normal" and do whatever I want, because we're in the safe zone! No more bed rest, or modified bed rest, or any of that mess.
It's already feeling good to be free. I walked home from taking Finley to preschool this morning, and I'm going to take Finley swimming at our pool this afternoon. I have dinner downtown with my book club friends tonight, and tomorrow my friend Kathryn is throwing a little "Dress Baby Dennison" party for me. What a way to kick off my new found freedom!
So now your guess is as good as mine as to whether resuming an active lifestyle is going to send me into labor or if this little one is going to be with me for a whole other month, only to be begged out by me at 40+ weeks! The waiting and wondering begins...
Next doctor appointment on Monday!