I keep getting people telling me that I look like I'm having a boy. I take that as a compliment, but it also makes me nervous! I seriously had a random shop owner stop me yesterday, pointing at my stomach and saying, "This one is a boy?" He was quite surprised when I told him it wasn't!
Finley wanted to get in on the action. :)
We've been working hard (in between resting) to get the apartment under control, and we're close! We're really enjoying the beautiful views out our large windows in all the rooms. It makes the apartment so bright and cheery, which is especially crucial in a small space.
Here are photos of Nate's and my bedroom. We still need a few more decorations, but we're happy there aren't shoes, clothes, and boxes filling up the room anymore!
(That's my hospital bag, packed and ready, sitting beside the tree!)
To the left in this doorway is our ensuite bathroom. Those are the built in cabinets straight ahead and to the right. No actual closets anywhere in the apartment, which is unfortunately typical for HK.
More photos of other rooms coming soon...


