I have loved being pregnant, despite the problems and bad side effects pregnancy brings along with it. (I won't even get into them all.) I will miss my baby bump. I will also miss the excitement of having a baby, even though the waiting and wondering is enough to drive a woman crazy. Giving birth is by far the most miraculous thing I have ever done in my life, and I feel so blessed to have been able to do it. It is absolutely crazy to grow another human being inside yourself. And it is also crazy to one minute have that human being inside your massive belly, and the next minute be holding him/her in your arms.
So here's a look back at Elise's pregnancy, as we come to the end of an era and I get ready to donate all my maternity clothes to other pregnant friends.
Positive!!
13 weeks and already showing. Happens much faster the 2nd time!
Finley helping to announce the big news.
20 weeks, halfway there.
28 weeks and beginning the 3rd trimester.
36 weeks and ready to pop.
37 weeks + 4 days. Just arrived at the hospital...show time!
The end result. Amazing.






