Finley is 2 weeks old today! Other than trying to get over a bit of jaundice, he seems to be doing quite well. He is about 53 cm long and 4.04 kg, and lost his umbilical cord over the weekend! Finley is slowly getting on more of a night sleeping schedule, with the majority of his alert time during the day. We are very grateful for this, as he was definitely a night owl for a week or so and kept us up until 4am some nights. In other exciting news, today Finley peed in his own face the second I took off his diaper. I felt bad for him.
Finley curled up in Mommy's arms
My crib rocks! Too cute.
Look at my new belly button! (And my big belly full of milk!)
I like to call this next segment, "The Many Faces of Finley."
Why do you have that camera in my face again, Mom?
Must fight sleep!
Alright, I give up. Zzzzzz.